Whatzzz up sweeties!
Let me show you some of my current obsessions for this spring:
1. Bingsu and frappe: delicious and cold, nom nomz! if they are matcha flavor, better!
2. Ruffled Socks: i have a HUGE crush with them, i love them and want them in every color, they look well with sneakers, platforms or heels.
3. Big bows: i could wear them everyday!
4. Decoden cases: all the sweetness in your hands!
5. Pastel, white, hologram or glittery nails: and if you have dagger nails they look even better!
6. Fan or uchiwa: a must at my bag during this season, nobody want a sweaty face, not me!
7. Crazy sunglasses: protect your eyes, avoid nose wrinkles and complete your outfit!
8. Sun block: don’t forget to protect your precious skin! I love the kids’ sunblocks, they last for more time, have funny packs and smell even better!
9. Cute n’ big earrings: it’s the first time i’m wearing long earrings, kind of likey!
10. Mini backpacks: as everybody can see, 90’s are back and also this chibi backpacks! A comfy and useful accessory; thanks Baby Geez i still have mine!
11. Full prints: on skirts or tees, they look cho good!
12. Crop tops: show your belly!
Well those are some of my fav things for spring, or at least for this month!
Please let me know your current obsessions fot this season leaving a comment!
Thankies for read!